Friday, May 22, 2009

Zander

I spent two days this week babysitting my cousin's little wonderpooper Zander, and it was a blast. Unfortunately, as I am the youngest offspring in this household at 23, we do not own a high chair. So I made one.
As it turns out, Zander is a great fan of sand. Needless to say, after this outing we required a change of clothing.
Since Zander's pants kept sliding down, I discovered a good amount of sand on his tush. But what's the use of being a little boy if you can't get dirty once in a while?
After several hours of fun outside, Zander eases into nap mode while resting on a bench. A morning of play and nap. Who could ask for anything better?
In other perplexing and unfortunate news.... Another week, another funeral. This time for Tito Procs, who died a mere eleven days after Tito Junior. Heaven's angels are in the company of two fine gentlemen. Paalam, Tito Procs.

No comments:

Post a Comment